As part of our regular upgrade cycle, the following Kubernetes cluster components have been updated. We’ve already started rolling these out to all non-production clusters. Production upgrades are scheduled to happen next week during business hours. As usual, no workload interuptions are expected.
It’s mainly patch and minor upgrades, with no notable changes, a part from some bug fixes and performance improvements.
- aws-ebs-csi-driver 1.6.2 -> 1.8.0
- aws-efs-csi-driver 1.3.8 -> 1.4.0
- aws-load-balancer-controller 2.4.1 -> 2.4.2
- aws-node-termination-handler 1.16.3 -> 1.16.5
- aws-vpc-cni 1.11.0 -> 1.11.2
- secrets-store-csi-driver 1.1.2 -> 1.2.0
- csi-snapshot-controller 5.0.1 -> 6.0.1
Shared Addons (AKS & EKS)
Click each link to go to the full upstream changelog.
- actions-runner-controller 0.22.3 -> 0.25.0
- BREAKING CHANGE: Support for –once has been dropped. This is not in use in any of the clusters so no disruptions expected
- ENHANCEMENT: Support for the new Kubernetes container mode of Actions runner
- cert-manager 1.8.0 -> 1.8.2
- cluster-autoscaler 1.21.2 -> 1.21.3
- dex 2.31.1 -> 2.32.0
- kubernetes-dashboard 2.5.1 -> 2.6.0
- oauth2-proxy 7.2.1 -> 7.3.0
- velero 1.8.1 -> 1.9.0